Introducing Lovidia XR (Extended Release)
Why extend the release?
Our research has shown that, for some people, a slower release is more effective for controlling hunger.
Food Sensors in Your Gut!
You know about the taste buds on your tongue. What you may not realize is that you also have food sensors in your gut! But instead of telling your brain what you’re eating, they tell your brain how much you’ve eaten.
The food sensors in your gut trigger the natural release of the satiety hormones GLP-1 and PYY that control hunger and cravings.
- Lovidia XR Hunger Control Formula is a dietary supplement based on Gut Sensory Modulation (GSM) technology. It is designed to stimulate the taste receptors on the L-cells in the lower gut to enhance endogenous release of GLP-1.† GSM formulations have demonstrated enhanced release of GLP-1 in randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled, clinical studies.
The ingredients in Lovidia’s XR blend are:
- All natural
- Non- stimulatory
- Dairy free
Directions: Take one tablet with each of your first two meals every day, preferably breakfast and lunch. Swallow tablet whole with plenty of water.
- The ingredients in the Lovidia XR Hunger Control Blend are rebaudioside A 95% (stevia leaf extract), berberine, pomegranate fruit extract L-glutamine, L-leucine, lysine hydrochloride and sodium alginate. These ingredients are specially formulated to release in the region of the gut where L-cell density is high. Lovidia XR is covered by four US patents and seven international patents.
The Lovidia XR (Extended Release) Hunger Control Blend (540mg)
- The Lovidia XR Hunger Control Formula is designed to release slower in the gut and target the L-Cells lower in the digestive system. Our research has shown that for some people, a slower release is more effective for hunger control.
- The Lovidia XR blend consists of a different blend of ingredients compared to regular Lovidia. Lovidia XR contains Berberine; regular Lovidia does not.
- Berberine is a bioactive compound that can be extracted from several different plants, including a group of shrubs called Berberis. Technically, it belongs to a class of compounds called alkaloids. It has a yellow color. Berberine has a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine, where it was used to treat various ailments. Now, modern science has confirmed that it has impressive benefits for several different health problems and has been shown to lower blood sugar, cause weight loss and improve heart health, to name a few.†
Lovidia’s proprietary gut sensory modulation (GSM) science
- Lovidia’s proprietary Gut Sensory Modulation (GSM) science is designed to deliver our proprietary blend of ingredients directly to the food sensors in the lower gut that stimulate the release of GLP-1 and PYY…helping to reduce hunger and prevent overeating.
Lovidia uses breakthrough GSM science to activate your body’s hunger-control switch and give you the power to stop mindless eating and late-night snacking.†
GSM science is so innovative that is has been awarded 4 U.S and 7 International patents.
US Patent Nos. 8,828,953; 9,486,463; 9,526,741; 9,901,551
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.