Our Top Performing Products at the Best Value!
Serious about losing weight? We have you covered! We know weight loss can be challenging, especially when hunger gets in the way. Our subscription bundle is a convenient, cost-effective way for you to get the products you need to stay on track! No long term commitment necessary, cancel any time!
How it works
Every month you will receive:
- Lovidia XR (60 count bottle) – specially designed to deliver our patented Hunger Control blend directly to your lower gut
- 10 Lovidia Hunger Control Mixed Nut Bars – scientifically designed to crush cravings!
- 10 Crispy Heart Snacks – delicious oat beta-glucan heart snacks that help curb hunger.*
- Mayo Clinic monthly health letter – Filled with practical information to improve your health.
The key to losing weight is taking in fewer calories than you use. The Lovidia bundle gives you the products to control your hunger and put you in control!
Use the Lovidia XR tablets daily to help you feel fuller on less food. The Lovidia bars can be a convenient substitute for a meal, or as a hunger crushing tool when those pesky cravings pop up. The Lovidia hearts are a great breakfast option or any time snack. Remember…drink lots of water when taking Lovidia products.
Lovidia Products are the perfect complement to any diet or meal plan.
Lovidia is designed to work with your natural digestive process to reduce hunger and help prevent overeating. Lovidia can help you deal with the increased hunger level associated with dieting. With Lovidia you’re more likely to stick to your diet and reach your weight loss goals.*
In clinical trials, participants reported:
- Decreased hunger*
- Fewer cravings*
- Less snacking*
The Lovidia Subscription Bundle also includes the monthly Mayo Clinic Health Letter to provide you with practical information to improve your health. Articles draw upon the knowledge of over 3,700 Mayo Clinic physicians.
The Mayo Clinic is a nonprofit academic medical center focused on integrated clinical practice, education, and research. The Mayo Clinic spends over $660 million a year on research and employs over 3,000 full-time research personnel.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.