Terms and Conditions
Last Updated August 21st, 2017
CONSENT TO COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, or return a purchase, you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your express consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, or for the continued collection, use, or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at Ambra BioScience 1850 Diamond Street, Suite 101, San Marcos CA 92078.
Age of Consent
By using this Website, you represent that you are at least eighteen years of age or the age of majority in your province of residence, and you have given us your consent.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you purchase something from our Site(s), we collect personal information you directly provide to us through our Sites, and through your other interactions with us. For example, we may collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, photographs, videos, demographics, and other information you provide or allow us to collect from you. We also collect credit card numbers if you purchase our products and services. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect from you.
When you visit our Sites, some information is automatically collected. For example, we may collect your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and referring website addresses. If you access our Sites from a mobile device, we may also collect information about the type of mobile device you use, your device’s unique ID, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the location of your device (for information about how to opt-out of location information collection, please see “Your Information Choices and Changes” below). We also collect information about your usage of and activity on our Sites.
Web Beacons. We may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons, or “clear gifs,” are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. If you do not wish for us to track emails we send you, some email services may allow you to adjust your display to turn off HTML or images which may disable tracking, or you may unsubscribe from our marketing emails as described below.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES AND ADS
AMBRA BIOSCIENCE ADS ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We and others may use information collected using third-party cookies and web beacons on our Sites and in our emails to deliver Ambra BioScience branded advertising displayed to you on third-party websites. We and others also may use cookie information to know when you return to our website after visiting these third-party websites. We and others use this and other information about you to try to understand your interests and show you relevant advertising about products and services that may interest you.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- provide and deliver products and services;
- provide information we think may be helpful to you in your pursuit of a healthy lifestyle;
- send you information related to products and services, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Ambra BioScience;
- operate and improve our Sites and services;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- manage and administer our community features and member programs and services;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service; and
- link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Ambra BioScience may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Certain sections of our Sites are designed as open and public community areas for connecting and sharing with other people. When you sign up for or participate in these areas you will be asked to provide certain information that may be displayed publicly along with photos, stories, posts, and other information you choose to provide. We may also post or publish your information when you submit comments, stories, photos, and videos in connection with surveys, contests, sweepstakes, or promotions offered on the Sites.
We do not otherwise share your personal information with third parties except as follows:
- in an aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you;
- with your consent, including if we notify you on the Sites that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information or when you agree to our sharing of your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ambra BioScience takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Ambra BioScience by following the instructions in those emails. If you choose to opt out of promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
You may also opt out from allowing Ambra BioScience to collect your geographic location by changing your location preferences on your mobile device or by following the standard uninstall process and deleting Ambra BioScience’s mobile application(s) from your device.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY